Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Need An Apartment!

So as people may know, I have unfortunately moved back in with my parents. :( Only temporary though! But I need an apartment. I've been debating and I think that I want to live by myself. I do not want a roomate. Not because it wouldn't be fun, but because I just like having my own space and my own things. No drama will arise if only I live in an apartment; it seems like the more people you live with, the more drama that exists.

I just want to decorate how I want and have my stuff set up the way I want. If I don't want to clean for a couple of days no one will be yelling or angry at that fact. I dunno. Just something I've been thinking about.

I want to stay in the delhi/westside area only
because of work and school.

I really only want to spend about $500 total with apartment cost, all utilities, cable and internet.

I have a Darth Vader Canvas print that I want to hang on an exposed brick wall. LOL

I want to have black and white checkered tile in my kitchen with possible red walls.

I want to have a dark teal/turquoise living room, but only one or two walls painted that color, not all of them.

I want black furniture in the living room.

I want a glass top dining table with black chairs from IKEA!

I want stainless steal appliances. (That probably will not happen....)

but anyway, ill post more later on.

No comments: